Swiftfix Distributors Ltd
Unit 8 Mill View Barn, Grange Road, Netley, Southampton, Hampshire , United Kingdom, SO31 8GD
We stock a large range of high quality construction & marine fixings. As well as the standard range we specialise in larger sizes, longer lengths and larger diameters of screws and fasteners.
Timco Solo Wood Screws assortment box.
3.5 x 25mm (Qty 200)
4.0 x 30mm (Qty 200)
4.0 x 40mm (Qty 200)
4.0 x 50mm (Qty 200)
5.0 x 50mm (Qty 200)
5.0 x 60mm (Qty 100)
5.0 x 70mm (Qty 100)
5.0 x 80mm (Qty 100)
5.0 x 100mm (Qty 100)
A single thread woodscrew mainly used in various types of timber and man-made boards or into masonry with the use of a plastic plug. NOTE: Partially threaded from 80mm.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Fully threaded up to 75mm, thereafter partially threaded
• Wax lubricated to enhance screw insertion time, extra driving torque and resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance