Swiftfix Distributors Ltd
Unit 8 Mill View Barn, Grange Road, Netley, Southampton, Hampshire , United Kingdom, SO31 8GD
We stock a large range of high quality construction & marine fixings. As well as the standard range we specialise in larger sizes, longer lengths and larger diameters of screws and fasteners.
Designed as an alternative to the traditional coach screw mainly used for timber to timber applications. Wafer head for improved clamping and a low profile finish. Stainless steel must be used where there is corrosive environment and/or the base material has inherent corrosive characteristics e.g. Green Oak.
• Wafer head countersunk and TX40 recess
• Stainless Steel offers superior corrosion resistance, perfect for highly corrosive environments
• Helix shank for removing debris and to improve clamping
• Single slash point to reduce torque and the risk of timber splitting at low edge distance
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance.